Google Search Mobile Device Simulator
Simulate any mobile device at any location in Google Search
how to use
- Select your mobile devices
- Select the region & language you would like to use (e.g. Canada - English)
- Enter he location you want to be
- Enter your query (keyword) and press "search".
good to know
This simulation relies on the Google adtest parameter which Googles uses in Google Ads to preview your ads. Using this parameter might change the rankings or it might not. It doesn't look this way but there is no way to be sure. If you want to be as sure as possible you might want to rely on a commercial product.
- search for [what is my user agent] (without brackets) to confirm your useragent/device
- search for [where am i] (without brackets) to confirm your location
- Google Chrome allows for a more complete emulation of mobile devices. Checkout device mode.
If you like this tool, experience any problems, have ideas for upgrades or just want to say hi, feel free to contact me on Mastodon @VorticonCmdr.
Google Entity Search UULE explained See your current location Google Search Location Changer browser plugin Two title tags experiment Two description meta tags experiment Google people also view Google News topic url decoder how to track Google Discover how to not index a url how to share a Google SERP experiment Google stick parameter decoder Google ved parameter decoder Google noindex experiments Google Chrome render engine test